TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Monday 6 May 2013

SSS PARADE MAN ALLEGEDLY HIRED BY GOV. AKPABIO TO ASSASINATE SENATOR ETOK

Ex-militant Adeola Olaore
The State Security Service (SSS) today paraded ex-militant, 29-year-old Adelola Tamunotonye Olaore, alias "General Africa" as the man behind the plot to assassinate and extort money from Senator Aloysius Etok in Abuja. Senator Etok is the man that Governor Goodswill Akpabio openly admitted having rigged into office, although the Senator has said his election was transparent.

The problem is between the Governor and the Senator is that Senator Etok occupies the Ikot Ekpene Senatorial Seat, the same seat that governor Akpabio is 'eyeing' in 2015 when he leaves the office of the governor.  Akpabio gave the impression that Senator Etok is only holding the position in trust for him, but the Senator is refusing to vacate the seat.   

Continue after the cut...

The suspect, Adeola, told the senator he had been contracted by three of Governor Akpabio’s loyalists to assassinate Senator Etok.  In order to convince the Senator he was not lying, he offered to furnish him with details of the Governor’s purported Bank Account and Energy Company in South Africa. The Senator reported the situation to the SSS and he was asked to play along with the suspect, leading to his arrest on April 29. The suspect has however, confessed that he did not meet with the governor or any of his aides but just wanted to use the political rift between Akpabio and Etok to extort money.

Speaking recently in an interview, the Senator said;

“That is what happened during my second term struggle that as soon as they knew I was going to contest, my wife was kidnapped. After the release of my wife, my mother in law was kidnapped. When she was released, she died because of the torture she received in the hands of the kidnappers. As a result of that my father in law died out the heart break. Therefore, I also want Nigerians to ask Governor Akpabio what I have done to him. I have not done anything to him. I want all of you, like I am going to send a petition to the President, to ask Governor Akpabio to let me be. That his hit squad which he has resurrected should let me live. If anything happens to me, I want the world to know that Governor Akpabio is after my life.”

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long
    comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!


    my homepage Safe Diets

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS