TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Monday 6 May 2013

CHARLES NOVIA ON KERI HILSON'S FUFU TWEET

Some days ago, American singer Keri Hilson, who is dating 23 year old Nigerian Basketball star with the Oklahoma City Thunder, Serge Ibaka, shared pics of herself making fufu. A lot of blogs reported it and made is sound so out of this world. I saw the tweet and pics but didn't think it was worth reporting. I'm not alone in this, Nollywood movie director/producer, Charles Novia seems to agree. Here is what he said;
 What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. welll............... I get where Nova's disgust is coming from sha......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing nd hearing dis for d 1st tym. Well its sort of funny to me though.afterall I can't make fufu and keri hilson can.lol

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS