TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Monday 6 May 2013

MICHEAL JACKSON'S CLOSE FRIEND CLAIMS HE IS THE FATHER OF HIS THREE KIDS

                                 Mark Lester                                                  Prince Michael Jackson
                         Mark's daughter, Harriet                                          Paris Jackson

Michael Jackson's close pal of over 30 years and the godfather of his 3 kids, Mark Lester, is claiming to be the biological father of the late pop star's 3 kids. Lester, 54, claims there is a good possibility he is their father because in 1992, he donated sperm for the star a year before the first child, Prince Micheal was born. He said he is ready to take a DNA test to determine if he is the father of Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11. Here is what he said;

“I remember Michael ringing and saying, ‘Oh, you don’t have any fertility difficulties do you?’, Lester said. “He was half joking so I joked, ‘Oh, I just look at her and she gets pregnant.’So then in a light-hearted way he said, ‘Will you help me out?’ Initially I thought he wanted me to do something with his ex-wife Debbie Rowe and I was thinking, ‘I don’t think so’. Then out of the blue about a year later, he mentioned sperm donation and I agreed. Michael set it up for me to turn up to a clinic in Harley Street, London to do it. It was weird. I went in a couple of times to donate but we never talked about it ever again. It was a really strange request but while Michael was alive I never gave it another thought. I didn’t donate to get something out of it.”

You know, I always wondered why M.J being a black man had white kids. But then again, why is this guy coming out after M.J's death? What a friend! Smh. Continue after the cut...


Lester says he didn't think about the donation for years until after the death of the star and that he wouldn't have a DNA test without the children's permission. He added: 'My 18-year-old daughter Olivia looks like Paris. People have also pointed out similarities between myself when I was younger and Prince Michael.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS