TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Monday 17 June 2013

WOULD YOU ACCEPT A PROPOSAL WITHOUT A RING?



I found this interesting and thought to share with you guys. 
 
Over the weekend, I got engaged. I was never the type of girl to dream of what her perfect proposal would be like, but this one was perfect for me It was just the two of us, a tender moment…and no ring.
When I told my loved ones I was engaged, they were all thrilled for me. But one friend said my engagement wasn’t “official” until I got the ring on my finger. I quickly corrected her saying that the engagement indeed official because he asked and I accepted. The ring, one we choose together, will just be icing on the cake but certainly not necessary when declaring your love for someone. I’m sure there are women who would not even entertain a proposal without the ring, but that didn’t mean anything to me. He told me he couldn’t wait another day without asking me to be his wife. He was overtaken by love and asked from his heart…not the jewelry store.

Which got me to thinking: Do we place too much importance on the ring instead of what the ring means? You can read the rest of the article HERE.

For where? No ring, no YES! Lol...don't mind me. Pls share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS