TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Sunday 26 May 2013

NO MORE STEAMY AND ROMANTIC ROLES FOR ME - DAKORE EGBUSON AKANDE

The lovely actress who married her sweetheart, Olumide Akande in January 2011, said she won't be taking any romantic roles out of respect for her husband. Reminds me of  Brad Pitt, who recently vowed not to take any roles with steamy or romantic scenes out of respect and love for his partner, Angelina Jolie. Read what Dakore said at the 50th birthday celebration of actor and director, Fred Amata, which held last weekend at MUSON Centre, Lagos;

“I have to consider my husband before taking any role these days,” “I will not do romantic roles as I used to back in the day. Though, if I saw a role that is good and positive, maybe I could act. I am now a new Dakore and not the old Dakore people used to know because I am coming into a new era in my career. I am now a mother and a wife. I just have to be more discerning about the movies that I embark upon.”

Dakore and Olumide have a beautiful daughter.

2 comments:

  1. Hot couple! I love that she's putting her family first, good woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks gorg in this picture. She was one of my favorite actress back then with her foreign accent. Glad she's back now.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS