TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 6 April 2013

KIM K'S SEX TAPE PARTNER, RAY J, RELEASES SINGLE 'I HIT IT FIRST'

Kim Kardashian's ex and her famous sex tape partner, Ray J wants Kanye West to know, when it comes to Kim Kardashian, he hit it first. Ray J's new single, which is to be released next week is titled 'I Hit It First' and the cover of the single is a pixelated pic of Kim.

If the pixelated pics doesn't convince you it's Kim he's talking about, then surely the lyrics will... and he even had the balls to mention Kanye West's name! Some people just like to look for trouble sha. I heard he is currently making the video and the girl he used in the video is Kim K's look-alike. Read some of the lyrics after the cut

She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first.

I had her head going North and her ass going South
But now baby chose to go West

No matter where she goes or who she knows
She still belongs in my bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS