TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 13 April 2013

I DON'T LIKE BEING A SINGLE MUM, I'M DESIGNED TO BE UNDER A MAN - MONALISA CHINDA

Here is what she said in a recent interview with VANGUARD;

We learnt that you  are planning to go into marriage again. Is it true?

I would love to remarry. In fact, I’m designed to be under a man. I’m not going to lie that I like this ‘single mother nomenclature. But whereby there is no one at the moment, one is bound to get used to the situation. It’s not a ‘do- or -die affair’ because I have been there before, anything I’m going to do now,it has to be done right. I’m not in the school of thought, where the first one happened and perhaps, the second one. No, any bold step I have to take in settling down again, it has to be right. I’m not ready to make another mistake. But I will definitely remarry. I believe in the principles of marriage. Whether you like it or not, marriage is a better option.

Your fans would want to know if there is any man in your life at the moment?

Yes, there is a man in my life.

…Lanre Nzeribe right?
No comment. This is my private life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS