TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 13 April 2013

GOD IS FIGHTING FOR ME - KAYODE SALAKO'S FIRST WIFE, BUKOLA

Olubukola Salako is the  first wife of  Kayode Salako who recently married  Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola. The drama surrounding this marriage is unending. Bukola has barely talked since she lost her husband to Foluke Daramola. She has moved, along with her 3 children, (all boys)  away from her matrimonial home in Omole Phase I, Lagos to an undisclosed location. It's been over a year and she recently spoke with with E24-7 MAGAZINE on the claim  that the lady who introduced Foluke to Kayode is worried by her conscience  and the ‘Holy Ghost’ wants her to apologise to her. Read below;

What is your reaction to the stories going viral online on your marriage?
Yes,  one thing about me is that in as much as that the news going round I don’t have  anything to say, I’m the kind of person that allows God to do his work,  I will not help God to do anything, God is doing his work . Whatever God feels He wants to do is what He should do. All that’s happening now in the media is just God doing his work. I will allow God to do His work and I will not say anything. I will just allow BABA to do his work


The lady who claimed that she introduced Foluke to your husband is ready to apologise for breaking your home.
It’s only God that can forgive. The deed has been done. Even if she comes to apologise to me now, how would she apologise to the children?  The children have gone through many things; I’m not talking about finances, I’m not talking not about money now but psychological. Forgiveness is in the hands of God. Imagine if God has not been behind me in this matter and somewhere along the line, something unfortunate had happened to me or one of my children had been consumed by the circumstance.  Would she have come to apologise to me?  Her forgiveness is in the hands of God.

Prior to this raging issue, what kind of home or husband did you have?
 I don’t want to say anything positive or negative about anybody. I don’t want to talk about anybody in any interview; I’m not going to do that.  I stand on one thing and I know that I serve a living God that will judge the four of us, and that includes Kayode, Foluke, Bukola and I, each according to his or her role.  I leave the four of us in the court of God and I know He will give to each of us the judgment we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS