TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Tuesday 5 March 2013

UNBELIEVABLE! DANCE HALL ARTISTE, ALKALINE, TATTOOS HIS EYES


In a recent interview, when quizzed about the reason behind the dangerous move to tattoo his eyes, Dance Hall artiste, Alkaline, said;

“All great or memorable things start out as a ridiculous idea generally frown upon by society__ when Kartel bleached his skin and tattooed his body people thought he was a mad man, but look now almost everybody doing it. Everybody has tattoos and bleaching so what is gonna make me any different if I follow that trend, So I started my own I decided to tattoo my eyes, no one has ever done that”

When quizzed about how people may perceive him and possible fears of going blind he added, “I’m not worried about what others think of me and I don’t think about blindness”,  He wrote on his Facebook page, “I take risks,I offend people, I do what i want, I say what i want …I AM ALKALINE #inna real life __ TRY NOT TO JUDGE, THERE IS MORE TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE!!!! literally”

Do you consider this genius or plain stupid?

1 comment:

  1. Alkaline still cute idc what nobody say he been writing his own music and hitting top charts for a long time so #Vendettaboss I love his music and he could get more girls than people who don't have no eye tattoo people stay hatting on him in the music industry they mad because they cant make no more hits he kills his performances I am a huge fan he talk real life stuff and he don't brag about what he gat unlike these other artist Period. I know am married I am just saying because people always used to do it to me with my teeth so stop plz.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS