TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Tuesday 5 March 2013

GENEVIEVE NNAJI DEBUTS NEW LOOK





My apologies for not blogging for the past two days. My lil' girl destroyed my modem and been trying to fix it. Finally did! Ok, so I've missed a couple of hot gists but will make it up to you guys with hotter gists that are coming up. Watch out! Hehehe. 

Genevieve was spotted on Thursday February 28th at Wheat Baker Hotel in Ikoyi, at the Africa Magic Viewer's Choice Awards with the hairstyle on the right and she looked gorgeous in it. But the actress is spotting the 'Rihanna' inspired hairdo presently (on the left). She posted the new look on her instagram. I absolutely adore this look. Which look to do prefer here, the old one or the new do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS