TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 14 December 2012

MY HUSBAND SHUTS DOWN AND STOPS SPEAKING TO ME FOR DAYS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY

From a RDB reader;

I’ve been married to my husband for almost 2 years. We have a baby girl and we are raising his son from a previous relationship. For the most part we’re happy. We have a great friendship and we have fun together. He can always make me smile and vice versa.

The problem is he gets in these moods and will be pretty cold to me at random. He shuts down, won’t really interact with me, stays in another room of the house and has me wondering what I did to deserve it. After about 4 days of treating me like a roommate, he’ll tell me what it is and it’s always something that seems so trivial to me.

Once he ignored me for a week because I left the peanut butter on the counter. When I find out why he’s acting like that I almost always get mad because I feel like it’s stupid to waste so much time being mad over nonsense. Life is too short. However, I know he has a hard time with expressing himself and that’s how his mother who raised him acts.

It’s Thursday night and he’s had an attitude with me since Sunday afternoon. How do I get him to talk about what’s bothering him and how do I ride the rollercoaster until he’s ready to talk? 

Annoyed Wife

1 comment:

  1. Prayer is the key. Talk to God about it and it would all work out then also tell ur hubby how his clamming up makes u feel. But do tell him when u guys are having fun together

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS