TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Wednesday 14 November 2012

I WAS TRANSFERRED NOT SACKED - NKIRU SYLVANUS

Some bloggers recently reported that actress Nkiru Sylvanus has lost her appointment as the special assistant to governor Rochas Okorocha on Lagos Matters, she has responded to the rumours. Read her response below;

I am aware that some bloggers have been peddling news about me saying I lost my appointment with Imo State Govt. For the records, I was the Lagos Liaison officer, SSA Lagos Affairs which has been taken over by Lisa and I am now SSA on public Affairs. And this happened 5 months ago, when there was a cabinet reshuffle. For my Fans who still love and believe in me, God will always be faithful. For those who want my down fall, sorry am the wrong person cos I stand tall and strong.

Nkiru Silvannus
SSA Public Affairs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS