TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 15 November 2012

2FACE SUPRISES WIFE WITH BIRTHDAY CAKE ON MOVIE SET

Annie Macaulay-Idibia added another year on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 and her hubby 2face Idibia brought surprised her with cakes on a movie set. The words on one of the cakes read ‘Happy birthday smallie, Love you till I die‘ and on the other, ‘Happy Birthday my Pookucukupuku baby‘. 

In September,Annie put together a birthday party for 2face who turned 37. The couple got married in May 2012 after dating off-and-on for 12 years. See where 2face is grabbing on the cake? Naughty guy. Such a lovely couple.

2 comments:

  1. I love dat...n i love annie so much!november babies r really blessd!cos am one of dem..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooow gesss I love dat I wish all november babes includin my mum a wonderful nd a happy bday love all

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS