TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 20 October 2012

KWAM 1 ON HIS MARRIAGE TO EX-WIFE'S NIECE

Kwam 1 and Titi Masha
There's been a lot of talk since it was revealed that Fuji musician K 1 The Ultimate had married the  his ex-wife Salewa’s niece, socialite Titi Masha and is expecting a child with her. K1 has come out to address those rumours saying there is every possibility that Titi and Salewa might not even know each other because they belong to a very ‘big family’.  He told reporters;

‘Salewa who is being spoken about here remarried some 20 years ago and she is still married so to claim that i married cousins , yes they might be on the long run but anyone knows that the Masha Eshilokun family is such a large family in Lagos tha i know many of them do not even know themselves‘, K1 told journalists at his Ijebu mansion.

He also addressed the rumours of him snatching Titi from another man – the socialite called Gbenga ‘Islander’ Akinbobola, who’s also his good friend. Read after the cut...

‘I have dated many women in my life who are today legally married, how many of them will i call and say , I have dated your wife before? what happens to such? Do we crucify a woman for having dated someone before? Do we say because a woman is married before she cant remarry like we all do or do we say because I’m a star I dont have feelings or am not human? We all know that Fela was once married to 27 women at once in this country …I’m only married to two!‘, K1 explained.

Talking about his  relationship with his other wife Wendy who resides in Canada, he said: ’Yes I am fully married to Wendy too and my feelings for her has never weaned , and don’t forget this is not the first time I’m having two women under my roof . People either friends or foe should leave this women to enjoy their husband‘.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS