TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 29 September 2012

KELLY OSBOURNE'S $250,000 NAIL POLISH


Fashion Police cohost Kelly Osbourne wore a $250,000 (N40m) nail polish to Emmys and was criticized for it.  The manicure she sported  is a polish created by renowned jeweler Azature. The price of a bottle runs $250,000 due to the fact that it contains 267 carats of black diamonds, but she didn't pay for it. She replied to the criticism via Twitter,

"I see that my nail polish has offended some of you, however I see your point, but it was a once in a lifetime experience,"  #MyApologizes. "And please forgive me for not regretting it, "It made me feel like a queen! "I was just lucky enough to be the one that got picked to wear it."

N40m polish!!! Who wouldn't want to wear that for free. But if it is made up of diamonds, does the polish remain on your nails for ever or you scrape it back into the bottle? 

Abeg, there are better, more beneficial things to spend money on, but I bet someone will buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS