TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Monday 2 December 2013

EMPRESS NJAMAH REPLIES TIMAYA'S NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Actress Empress Njamah has responded to ex, Timaya's claim that she “has a negative record” and that's why he broke up with her (read it here).  Punch recently contacted the actress to speak on Timaya’s comments. In the phone conversation, she revealed “People who are mature can depict what is true and what is not. I am not ready to say anything.”

On if the comment bothers her: “Why would it bother me? It is one thing to be hurt over such statement and another thing to be disappointed. I wasn’t hurt and I wasn’t even disappointed. Worst things have been said and written about me but the people who know who I am would tell the difference.”
She also revealed that she is more interested in her life at the moment rather than talking about “what doesn’t make sense”.

“I am more involved with my birthday and celebrating it with the orphans and the less privileged. I am better off talking about this than to talk about what is not important. I am too busy making money. People who know you will always know how positive you have affected their lives. I am surrounded by so many people who have shown me love so there is no reason for me to be pained.”
“Too busy making money”

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.... whatever mehn. Their Story isn't interesting to me abeg.I also don't think Timaya should be making so much noise abt that relationship. They dated, they broke-up. It happens. Move on pls

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS