TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Monday 11 November 2013

TREND ALERT: FLUTED HEM

Nene Leakes in an off the runway Stella McCartney fluted dress

Fluted hems are back! Fluted hems create flattering silhouettes and are very girly. They can be found in skirts or dresses. So many celebs are now rocking it; Kourtney  Kardashian, Eva Longoria, Solange Knowles, Nene Leakes, to mention a few, have all been spotted recently rocking fluted hems. 

Fluted hems can be really flirty, playful and elaborate for a fun day out.

Or it can be more simple and chic official like the ones we have here. Check out more celebs rocking the fluted hem after the cut...

Eva Longoria

Solange Knowles

Kourtney Kardashian
Drew Barrymore

Ciara

4 comments:

  1. Jst shoot me in d head......Ciara's outfit,a NO-NO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. Ciara looks tacky and horrible, urgh! Not a flattering look at all.

      Delete
  2. I don't like Flutted hem so I'll pass on this trend alert.. >>Millicleo<<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solange always knows how to make ugly designs look good. I love it on her. I don't particularly love fluted hems but I love it on a very short skirt.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS