TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 15 November 2013

TOUCHING PHOTOS FROM DEJI FALAE'S BURIAL

The burial of  Ondo State Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Deji Falae, who died in the tragic Associated Airline air crash that killed 15 people on October 3rd held yesterday in Akure. The funeral service  took place at St David's Anglican Cathedral, Ijomu, Akure. 

Very touching moments. The photo with his daughter crying reminds me of when I lost my dad. I was 13years, just about the same age with her, and I have a photo of me crying at the burial site, just like that one. I have tears welling up in my eyes now. It's a terrible feeling and I just pray to God to console them and give them reasons to smile again soon.  So sad. More pics below;




No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS