TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 24 October 2013

KANYE WEST PROPOSES TO KIM KARDASHIAN! PHOTOS

Kanye West proposed to his baby mama and girlfriend, Kim Kardashian on her 33rd birthday, 21st October (she's my hubby's birthday mate, by the way). Kanye, who gushed 'I have never loved any girl, other than my mother, as much as I love my girlfriend,' during an interview on Monday, went all out to make the proposal as special and magical as possible. He  rented the San Francisco baseball field out for $35,000 and hired a 50-member orchestra for $50,000. 

They performed his hit Knock You Down and Lana Del Ray's Young & Beautiful, before fireworks lit up the sky and the words 'PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!' flashed up on the scoreboard. He got down on one knee and proposed to Kim with a flawless 15-carat diamond ring. She said yes, ofcourse. Kim also gushed to E! News, "'Last night was truly magical!!! I am the luckiest girl in the world!'I get to marry my best friend!'  Congrats to them. Cameras were rolling as the proposal was filmed for the Kardashian's reality show, which isn't doing so well now. To boost the show's rating I believe. More pics below...




No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS