TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 6 September 2013

TREND ALERT: BOYFRIEND JEANS!

Yeah, the boyfriend jeans is in. I don't mean you should literally wear your partner's jeans (well you can if he is lean enough), it's comfortable and inexplicably sexy! Nicole Richie looked comfortable chic at New York's annual Fashion Week on Wednesday looking like she had borrowed husband Joel Madden's jeans. Our very own Genny was also recently spotted rocking this look. Continue...


Actress Genevieve Nnaji rocking the Boyfriend jeans. I totally love this look. I think she rocked it better than Selena Gomez (below).
Singer and actress, Selena Gomez stepped out yesterday wearing a boyfriend jeans and a loose shirt  with wedge court shoes. Love Selena's white wedge court shoes which by the way, are also in right now.

2 comments:

  1. The first celeb I saw rocking this boyfriend jeans is Rihanna and I loved it on her.. It also fit Genny sha. >>Millicleo<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I love it on genny and Nicole Ritchie. Not so much on Selena, the jeans is too big and so is the top.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS