TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 13 September 2013

ITEM I WANT: OSAS IGHODARO'S DRESS ON MALTINA DANCE ALL

 The Tinsel star is the host of Maltina Dance All season 7 and she's always looking amazing. I particularly love her entire ensemble here; the gloves compliment the dress, and she couldn't have worn her hair in a better way. Elegant! See her rocking a totally different style, yet sexy look after the cut...


That shape on her! Reminds me of myself before Gabriella... still got it though...well, except for the slightly bulging tummy. Sucking it in ain't easy mehn, smh.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while I came here cos my BB had mental issues..lol. I love her 1st pic but not freaked out by the 2nd pic. Beautiful girl she is.
    Alphavee

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS