TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 23 August 2013

FIRST PHOTOS OF KIM AND KANYE'S DAUGHTER, NORTH WEST + KANYE SAYS HE IS NOT LEAVING KIM FOR ANY REASON

Guess Kanye won this round, again. Proud papa, Kanye West showed a picture of his daughter with Kim Kardashian, North West today on The Kris Jenner Show and she's so cute, she looks like a beautiful blend of both Kim and Kanye.  Kim wanted to debut baby North on VOGUE Magazine cover but Kanye wanted he photos shared on social media without all the 'special' attention attached.

Also on the show with his baby mama's mum, Kanye professed his undying love for Kim. He sounded quite genuine and not because it was Kim's mum that was interviewing him. Read what he said after the cut...

"I could have people saying this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer, and I say I don’t care, I love this woman. Someone could say you know, 'When the paparazzi surround you, how could you ... everyone knows you don’t like paparazzi, but why would you, why would you be with this person? And I’m saying I’m being with this person because, you know I love this person. And she’s worth it to me. She's my joy, and she brought my new joy into the world. There's no paparazzi, there's no blog comment that's going to take that joy from"

“I just dreamed about being next to her,” Kanye tells Kris of his feelings for Kim before they started dating, going on to joke, “I don’t want to start jumping up on the couch or anything” (a la Tom Cruise about Katie Holmes on “Oprah” in 2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS