TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Tuesday 27 August 2013

CIARA STUNS ON THE COVER OF PAPER MAGAZINE AS SHE GUSHES ABOUT HER NEW MAN


She looks every inch like a professional model in these photos. I love. The 27-year-old singer, who is currently dating rapper Future, revealed in the September issue of Paper magazine that she feels 'very normal, very safe and loved' in her relationship with him. She told the magazine;

'I thought it was better to be private. But self-reflection helped me to say, "You need to live more. If you worry so much about things, your head is going to explode. Just live. Something has to give I was holding back so much that I wasn't letting myself explore and live. He's very understanding, and he's my best friend. It's important to have a feeling that you can talk about anything and know a person's going to be there and support you. When we're together, it's not about who we are."Continue to see photos of the together;


'Being able to speak about it is a whole different thing for me. 'I'm not thinking or caring too much about what anybody has to say anymore. Once you start over-thinking and worrying, you start getting close to insanity. I want my sanity and a life and happiness.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS