TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Wednesday 17 July 2013

THINGS WE DO FOR BEAUTY! WOULD YOU TRY A SNAIL FACIAL FOR A BEAUTIFUL SKIN?


Hmm, women and the length we go to look beautiful. We heard of Vampire facial and now this. A salon in Tokyo is offering customers the chance to sign up for a £165 Snail Facial. All you need to do is lie back and let the molluscs crawl across your skin, leaving a trail of slime as they go. According to the managers at the Clinical Salon, snail slime is packed with proteins, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid, which help skin retain moisture, reduce inflammation and remove dead skin. So ladies, are you up for some snail facial? lol.

3 comments:

  1. My dear Raquel,if it is confirmed dat it works wonders n no afta effects,Y NOT??? Me I don do am finish 4 my mind sef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To retain my beauty, I can do it if it works, afterall it's just a snail not a snake.last I checked, Snails don't bite, or do they? >>Millicleo<<

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm! wondas shall neva end.this is wt i call rubbish!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS