TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 25 July 2013

RIHANNA BREAKS DOWN IN TEARS AFTER SINGING A SONG DEDICATED TO CHRIS BROWN

Love breaks the even toughest of us. Rihanna is known for her tough persona and attitude, but on Saturday during her concert in Lille France, she broke down in tears as she performed emotional song "Stay". She sang it during this year' s Grammy Awards with Chris Brown present and said the song was about him. As she was in tears, the crowd started to cheer her and she got herself together and said
“I don’t know what the f*** I’m crying about.”: “I can’t believe this s***. Y’all make me so happy. To stand here and feel the love in this room.”The Diamonds tour is nearly coming to an end and I hate this part — I hate saying goodbye
But we all know she was crying because of Chris and not the fact that the Diamond tour is coming to an end. She also posted a quote directed at her ex. See the quote and video of her emotional breakdown after the cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS