TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Tuesday 30 July 2013

DJ KHALED'S PROPOSAL TO NICKI MINAJ WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT, READ HER RESPONSE

Nicki decided to put the record straight today, saying DJ Khaled was just trying to get publicity for the song they worked on together, 'I Wanna Be With You.' Read her response to DJ Khaled's proposal on radio yesterday;

'I was shocked just like the rest of the world. I was cracking up laughing with the rest of the world 'cause Khaled is a master at what he does. It was just another way for him to kinda give the world a glimpse on the feeling of this record. Nobody in my real life took it seriously. Everybody just hit me like, 'LOL. Yo, Khaled is crazy.' Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, ya'll, please let it go. He was kidding. He's not attracted to me, he doesn't like me. We're brother and sister.'

This people ehn, there's nothing they wouldn't do for publicity. Proving her point, the producer posted a picture of the single's album cover on Instagram, which Nicki then re-posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS