TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 27 June 2013

WIZKID AQUIRES NEW PORSCHE 12 DAYS AFTER AUTO CRASH THAT WRECKED HIS FIRST PORSCHE

#gbogbobigzboyzthings. Just 12 days after Star-boy Wizkid was involved in an auto-crash with his brand new porsche, which cost approximately N15m,  the young singer has acquired another one,  brand new o. I don't know how much this new one costs but I guess it might have been covered by his insurance company. Just guessing though.

Wizkid, I hope you have donated to OJB o?

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo sure it's from his insurance company; but if not, I suspect Wizzy has gone nuts. I hope he has a relaible financial adviser o! Tables do turn just like the earth rotates...just saying.
    Alphavee

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS