TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday, 8 June 2013

TEE BILLZ WIPED MY SHAME AWAY WHEN HE PUT A RING ON MY FINGER - TIWA SAVAGE

Read excerpts from her interview with VANGUARD;

Is there any track dedicated to Tunji (Tee Billz) in your album?
Yes, there’s this track Written All Over Your Face. I dedicated the  song to him for the role he played in my life. I met him at a time when no one was ready to help because I’m a female artiste. And whenever I wanted to give up and cry sometimes, he always encouraged me to be strong and move on. He’s my back bone. I love him because he’s been there for me. He wiped my shame away when he put a ring on my finger.

 Why did you say he took your shame away.  Were you ashamed of being single?
(Laughs). You know in Nigeria when a lady isn’t married and is just focused on her career, people think  there’s something wrong with her. But he understood my journey. He  was able to push me career-wise and encourage me. So, I just had to do a song for him.

1 comment:

  1. She sounds desperate. So it takes a man to wipe away your shame? Or should I say it's a shame to be without a man? SMH. No wonder you had to settle for a father of two.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS