TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday, 7 June 2013

STYLE CRUSH: BLAIR WALDORF OF GOSSIP GIRL

I'm sorry I couldn't bring you this yesterday as promised, I was on mummy duty. My little girl was strong, she's good now though.

So, my other style crush from Gossip Girl is no other than Chuck bass' leading lady, the very classy and chic Blair Warldorf. I'm sure some of you Gossip Girl fans might disagree and wish it to be Serena Vander woodsen, but naaa. Serena's too...sexy, modern. Blair has everything; sexy, elegant and that old Hollywood glamour. 


I love, love the colors. Sunshine!

*singing Waje's 'I'm so inspired'. Continue pls...

Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) wore a $760 Bensoni polka dot dress. Polka dots are very trendy these days, but that price? *rolleyes* There are trendy replicas for waaayyy cheaper price.
Just like her leading man, Chuck Bass, Blair is a risk-taker,  mixing prints, patterns and colors all together. The Chanel dress on the left is very girly, I like.

And the ball gowns/dresses;

 OMG! This red ball gown is unbelievable! Paired with hot pink shoes and clutch bag, hot!

Black gown from Reem Acra’s Fall 2011 Collection and gold peep toe Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. I want this dress. And the hairdo is perfect with this outfit.

Blair wore this Elie Saab Spring 2012 dress to her wedding on the show. One of the most beautiful covered-up-but-still-sexy- dresses ever. This dress proves revealing doesn't always mean sexy.


More stunning styles from Blair Waldorf below;

That bronze jacket? Love at first sight.


2 comments:

  1. She wears yellow very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems to love yellow. I love that Elie Saab dress to pieces. lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS