TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Wednesday 19 June 2013

OUTRAGEOUS BUT STUNNING NECK PIECES

Photo credit: vogue.it
I love the power of a big dramatic necklace. With it, no further fuss or embellishment is required. I know some mind find some of these pieces too... dramatic. The non-fashionistas, I'm sure...*dodgingpurewater*.Lol. Enjoy jare, my dear fashionistas.

This beautiful piece is from Uhuru’s Wings: Freedom to Fly. I love how bold this piece is and the colors are beautiful. Check out their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Heart365.co.uk.

More neck watering pieces after the cut...

  These stunning statement necklaces are unusual but yet stylish. They are from French designer Maud Villaret for label Toubab Paris. See more outrageously gorgeous neck pieces from them at www.toubabparis.com.
 OMG! Imagine wearing this for your wedding. Chai, wish I could rewind to my wedding 4 years ago. Anyway, I have already told my hubby we must renew our vows when we're celebrating our 5th year wedding anniversary next year. I have seen several wedding dresses and accessories I just have to wear. This neck piece inclusive. Lol.

This breathtakingly stunning African Queen necklace is made using an original and traditional Nagaland glass and bone collar as a base, embellished with vintage metal pieces made by the Miao tribes in remote China, vibrant orange tassels and African printed fabrics. I sooo want this piece. If only wishes could come true by just wishing. Found this on fashionedbylove blog.

I found some more on Pinterest, check them out below;
Ok, forget the earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS