TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Wednesday 26 June 2013

ICE PRINCE GOES IN ON FORMER LABEL MATE, BRYMO, ON TWITTER

Former Chocolate City artiste, Brymo, recently revealed why he left the record label in an interview. He accused the label of cheating him and that he had to dump his contract with them. Ice Prince, who is still currently with Choc City, took to twitter to diss Brymo. He didn't mention any names but we all know he's talking to Brymo. Read excerpts from Brymo's interview below;
It became important for me to do this press conference. I'm a Nigerian. And I know the court cannot save me. I have been cheated, I am actually having problems with chocolate city and there are contractual problems. The reason why I said I dumped the contract was because of breaches.  
I've moved on from the day I tweeted. I am already working on myself, to see how I can better myself. Now that I've left chocolate city, I'm now doing my personal stuff.  I am trying to move myself further from where they stopped.
Read Ice Prince's tweets after the cut...
Ice Prince also re-tweeted  this tweet;

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS