TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 1 June 2013

DON'T MAKE A WHORE A HOUSEWIFE - D'BANJ

In a recent interview with PUNCH, D'banj talks about being a romantic person and that he his more comfortable with Nigerian designers. Read excerpts from the interview below;

Are you a romantic person?
Yes, when I have to, when I’m with the right person.

How do you know the right person?
That is why it is called romance. Don’t make a ‘whore’ a housewife.

Continue...
Do you have plans of owning a fashion line?
We already did that. I have not worn a suit that is not Nigerian made in more than eight years, including what I’m wearing now. I look better than Dolce&Gabana. My favourite Nigerian designer is Bespoke by Okunoren Twins. I’ve been rocking them. Most occasions, I rock Nigerian designers. I do very well with international designers but I’m more comfortable in Nigerian wears. Recently, we went into merchandising and I was thinking of doing Koko wear; but a lot of people in my team thought the logo for DB Records was such a great logo for a clothing line. We are rocking it, you must have seen pictures of the gold DB Records when I was granting an interview. We are coming out with our merchandise.

1 comment:

  1. ' How do you know the right person?
    That is why it is called romance. Don’t make a ‘whore’ a housewife.
    Dbanj how does that answer the question you were asked??? *rme*
    I literally can't make much sense out of his answer.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS