TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Wednesday 1 May 2013

WORST BOTHCED BOOB JOB TURNS WOMAN INTO A 'MONSTER'



Debbie's dream to work in the adult film industry turned into a nightmare when 15 years ago, she had breasts implants to increase her boobs to a chest size five times to a J cup. Unfortunately for her after the surgery, she developed an infection in her right breast, and the surgeon who conducted the operation was nowhere to be found. Seeking medical help, a different doctor agreed to remove the infected implant and skin but only operated on one breast leaving her with one J cup and one smaller boob.

She says: "It looks like someone hacked me up. "When I look in the mirror I see this grotesque image, I feel like a monster. I haven't found a surgeon willing or able to help me." Debbie, who lives with her partner Billy, has barely left the house for 15 years. She adds: "If someone can help me it will change my world and help me feel like a new person." 

While I'm not against plastic surgery, if one so desires and feels that's the only way to feel good about them self, why didn't she settle for a more reasonable size rather than this 'aragbaye' breast. What does she want to do with all that? *hiss*

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about what people say about you I read there comments! Your still a very hot looking girl I whould love to see you naked anytime sweetie. You boobs still look good! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about what people say leave that shit concentrate on your health that's all.still you look great don't feel embarrass everything will be fine
    we can talk if you want
    feel free to contact
    pushpendrakumar0810@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS