TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 10 May 2013

IS ASARI DOKUBO ABOVE THE LAW? SAYS IF HE IS ARRESTED, NIGERIA WILL BE HISTORY

Guys, I'm so sorry for not blogging till now, had a very very rough day. There's nothing as terrible as having car trouble right in the middle of the road, under very heavy rain, with a baby in the car. Made me realize that nobody is ready to assist you for free in Lagos, even to push a car. Anyway, I'm home now and at your service.

Mujahid Dokubo-Asari is the leader of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force and the former President of Ijaw Youth Council and he has dared the  House of Representatives and leaders of northern Nigeria to arrest him if they can. This is coming after members of the House, Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger State and northern leaders said the leaders were cowards if they do arrest Asari-Dokubo for threatening the whole nation by saying there will be no peace if Jonathan is not reelected in 2015. Read what Asari said below;

 “I am not afraid of arrest. I am saying it bold and clear without mincing  words, that the consequences of my arrest, Nigeria will be history. The last time Obasanjo arrested me, my arrest reduced Nigeria oil production to 700,000 barrels per day.  This time, it will reduce it to zero barrel, and we will match violence with violence, intrigues with intrigues. We are ready for them. Goodluck Jonathan will complete his tenure of two terms, whether they like it or not. I am daring them to arrest me if they can. If they don’t, they are cowards and shame on them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS