TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 25 May 2013

DESIGNER YVONNE NWOSU DENIES EVER DATION ICE PRINCE

For the first time, fashion designer and mother of one, Yvonne Nwosu has some out to debunk the rumors that she and rapper Ice Prince were dating and that he dumped her for Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson. She opened up in this interview with Ademola Olonilua. Read excerpts from the interview below;

Are you in a relationship?
No, I’m very single.

Did you ever date Ice Prince?
Ice Prince is just my friend. It has always been that way. It does not matter if I put up pictures. I could put up pictures of anybody. I never said anything, next minute people were saying I’m dating him. I never said anything. I don’t have a boyfriend, he is just my friend.

Continue...
Why did you not debunk the rumours?
Me? You think I have time for Lagos? You think I want to go out there and talk? I don’t have time. I have better things to do, I’ll not go on Twitter and say it’s a lie. Say whatever you want to say, it is my life. I don’t do that.

How did you feel when you heard the rumours, didn’t you feel bad?
No, I did not feel bad. He is a good looking guy so why will I feel bad? Do they want to dash me boyfriend? I did not feel bad at all, I let everything be.

What do you look out for in a man?
His eyes and his lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS