TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Monday 8 April 2013

ACTRESS MOJI OLAIYA SPEAKS ON HER FAILED MARRIAGE

In her words; 

It had nothing to do with no kids or my job. He didn’t just understand and wasn’t ready to be a real man that will fend for his wife and home. While the marriage lasted I gave it my all, I ensured I didn’t sleep out on location just to keep my home and my job suffered a bit too but he wasn’t just there for me. While we were together, I was practically the bread winner, he was unnecessarily and unfairly suspicious and listens to rumours about my personality, I doubt if he had real love for me because you don’t doubt whom you love.

He wasn’t hardworking at all and he never appreciated my efforts in keeping the home intact financially such that he even turned brutal, there were issues of domestic abuse. It is a bad thing for a man not to be hardworking and unable to fend for his home. But it is all over now and we have not even communicated in the last two years.

Will she get married again, she said;

Yes, of course but this time to a real man, a God-fearing, hardworking, loving and understanding man who will love me for who I am and love my job too. Someone who is capable of taking care of me and not vice versa. And I will take my time to study him well this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS