TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Saturday 2 March 2013

RIHANNA REVEALS PLANS TO HAVE KIDS AND WHY SHE SHARES SO MUCH OF HER PERSONAL LIFE ON INSTAGRAM


In a sultry shoot for ELLE UK, Rihann revealed plans to start a family and how she feels about Chris Brown. Rihanna said:

'Stay [her new single] is a story about having love that close and wanting it to last forever. You don’t have that feeling with everybody so when you have it you don’t want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he [Chris Brown] is the one I have that kind of relationship with.'  

And on the subject of children the Barbadian beauty said :'I will probably have a kid.' Rihanna, who was discovered in 2005 also revealed why she shares so much of her personal life on Instagram:

'Well I Instagram everything about my life, whether it’s smoking pot, in a strip club, reading a Bible verse - how crazy, I know! - or hanging out with my best friend, who happens to be Chris. 'Everybody wanted to know what was happening in my life. Is she a drug addict? No. Is she an alcoholic? No. Is she a victim? No. That’s when I got the gun [tattoo]. It was a symbol of strength. I’ll never be a victim.’ 'That’s why I’m posting pictures of myself smoking pot, to tell the truth about myself. I’ve got so much to think about, why bring all this extra s*** by being dishonest?’ 

More pics from her ELLE UK shoot after the cut...



3 comments:

  1. Looking beyond her poor choices and habits, she's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a bad role model for young girls. She doesn't seem to care how her lifestyle, that she gladly shares with the public, affects young girls who look up to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True. She's a real bad role model. But i don't care....she always gives me a bonner

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS