TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Wednesday 20 March 2013

OMG! MAN INSERTS HIS PENIS INTO A BABY'S PRIVATE PART!



If you are a parent, the picture you are about to see will make you cringe in fear and disgust. And it begs the question who do you leave you kid(s) with? What kind of people do you allow near your kid(s)? The unending stories of house helps, relatives, and friends who do the unthinkable to kids are enough to make parents create their schedule around their kids.

This picture shows what perverts do to their kids or kids in their care when no one is watching. I also told you guys about a guy sticking his penis into a lil' girl's mouth (see it HERE) I bring you all these so you can learn from it. See after the cut if you can stand it…


10 comments:

  1. This man should be castrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. he should be have his heart ripped out he doesnt need to live when he did that.nasty ass people around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send this to the police so they can trace this and arrest this man. I'll be happy to take the child. This is very upsetting as I am a mom myself. I will kill the guy if I found out who is is. This is rape! Please let me know how I can help.. We need to get the baby away from that man ASAP!! This child doesn't deserve this. This is a little angel from Heaven. I have a lot of words for this guy, but unfortunately I cannot say in online! And I can't believe he took the photo! He isn't even ashamed of what he did/is doing - his proud. BASTERED! Someone please kill him! He doesn't deserve to be alive - Not even in this messed up world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS