TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Wednesday 6 March 2013

KATE MIDDLETON MIGHT HAVE MISTAKINGLY GIVEN AWAY THE SEX OF HER BABY

During her visit to Grimsby yesterday, Kate, who is five months pregnant, may have hinted that she's expecting a girl. According to 67-year-old Sandra Cook, who was one of the over 2,000 people who came out to greet the Duchess;

"The lady next to me gave her a teddy bear and I distinctly heard her say “Thank you, I will take that for my d....”. ‘Then she stopped herself. I leant over and said to her: “You were going to say daughter, weren’t you?” She said: “No, we don’t know!” I said: “Oh, I think you do” to which she replied: “We’re not telling!”

If it is indeed a girl, remember you heard it here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS