TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Tuesday 12 March 2013

HOW LONG WILL YOU WAIT BEFORE YOU ALLOW YOUR BOYFRIEND SEE YOU WITHOUT MAKE-UP?



A lot of women are extremely reluctant to let a new man in their life see them without make-up until they have really got to know them. So tell me ladies, how long is ‘long enough’ before you ‘pull the curtain’ *drumrolls* to reveal your ‘natural beauty’ to your man, huh?  I’m sure some of you will say NEVER! Hehehehe. Share your thoughts please.

3 comments:

  1. I don't wear make-up when I'm at home. So whenever he comes to visit me even if it's the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I like to make up when I'm going out, I do without it when I'm at home. So it can be anytime, I'm not scared of him seeing me without it at anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, NEVER! Can't imagine going without make-up.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS