TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 14 March 2013

DR. SID UNFOLLOWS EVERYONE ON TWITTER


The singer shocked his fans on Twitter when he ‘unfollowed’  the 4,920 people he was following. He gave no particular reason for his action but I think he might be taking the death of his dad harder than we thought. He however dropped a few words after the move, see it after the cut…

‘I‘m starting over. #lifeistooshort live your life and let others live theirs “what YOU eat doesn’t make ME shit”. My true followers will understand, for everyone else all i can say is sorry. If you’re still here when i’m ready to continue, we’ll have fun together if not hope you have a fulfilled life.‘

He continued ‘in your time of trouble or despair, your true friends will show themselves, stand up and be counted .. and ur enemies shall also be revealed’.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend
    your website, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    Feel free to visit my website :: waist to height ratio chart

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS