TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 22 February 2013

STELLA DAMASUS LAUNCHES OWN HAIR BRAND, ADIVA HAIR

Nollywood actess, Stella Damasus has launched her own hair collection, Adiva Hair. It's a collection of wigs and they come in different lengths, colors, curls, volume and fitting according to the needs and taste of different women. 

I truly love Stella, she's one of my favorite actresses, and I commend her efforts at trying something different from entertainment but I must say, these wigs are not working for me. I like to say it as it is, not gonna pretend it's all beautiful and perfect 'cos she's a Nigerian sweetheart. The wigs look tacky and cheap especially with all the competition out there now. I believe with a little more effort, she can come up with a better quality. See more pics after the cut...


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS