TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Sunday 24 February 2013

I HAVE A FIANCE NOW - BISI IBIDAPO-OBE

New mother and controversial actress, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe, in a recent interview with PUNCH, said she has found love again after her baby daddy, Dino Melaye, refused to acknowledge her baby as his. Read excerpts form the interview below;

"I have a fiance. I must confess that I never knew my love affair with the father of my baby would turn awry but it did. Fortunately for me, the guy I was dating before stood by me when my daughter’s father  rejected me. He saw all that happened as a script written by God, which had to play out. He stood by me throughout the pregnancy and he is still there for me. I am not bothered about any issue now. I just pray that the joy God has given me will live forever! Indeed, I am fulfilled as a woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS