TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Friday 1 February 2013

BEYONCE FINALLY ADDRESSES LIP SYNCHING CONTROVERSY

 After ignoring the much-talked about lip synching at Obama's inauguration, Beyonce has finally admitted that she didn't sing live during her performance of the National Anthem on Inauguration Day. On Thursday, during a press conference ahead of her Super Bowl half-time performance, she explained that she sang over a pre-recorded track - because she didn't have time to rehearse with the orchestra for the big day on January 21.
  
'I am a perfectionist, I will practice until my feet bleed but I didn't get a chance. 'The inauguration was about the president I wanted to make him and the country proud. I decided to sing along with my pre-recorded track which is something that is common in the music industry. I always sing live, the inauguration was unfortunately a time when I didn't have time to rehearse with the the orchestra because I was rehearsing for the Super Bowl.' she said.

To show the critics of her Inauguration Day performance that she can sing, she  gave a sterling live performance of the National Anthem at the Super Bowl press junket, wearing a stunning short white dress and after the event, she  changed into a figure-fitting orange Antonio Berardi Fall 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS