TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Monday 4 February 2013

ABORTED BABIES FOUND IN GARBAGE BAGS (VIEWER DISCRETION)

Dear God! These are babies that some people are looking for and will give anything to have. Several aborted  babies were found in garbage bags in dumpster behind an abortion mill in Michigan. What makes it even more painful is that these babies were removed while they were fully developed.. Below is a comment from a woman who saw this pic;

'Crying* I have been married for 5yrs with no issue, my husband n i go for series of test. OMG! I cnt help it. Now our only hope is to go for insemination n we cnt afford it right now. God pls hear d cry of a hrt broken woman. u gave these ones, pls give me, I will forever treasure him/her. Help me pls

This is hearbreaking. See the photo below...
* viewers discretion is advised*

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS