TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 3 January 2013

THE REASON BEHIND D'BANJ AND GENEVIEVE'S SPLIT

D'banj and Genevieve Nnaji dated on and off between 2009 and early 2012 and D'banj recently opened up to Toolz on the Juice (full interview drops tomorrow) about his relationship with Ms Nnaji and said he doesn't know who dumped who. Truth is, Genevieve did the dumping. She dumped him because there were just too many women around D'banj. A close friend of the actress also had an affair with D'banj behind her back. Also, in 2011, there were  speculations about D'banj's relationship with Ghanian actress, Nadia Buari. in 2011.
 
In an interview with Stella Dimoko Korkus in March 2010, D'banj expressed his feelings for Miss Nnaji.

D'banj said:
"We have been trying to keep this quiet but yes, I am dating Genevieve Nnaji.  I am in love with her. It’s been long I felt this way about anyone. I don’t know what other words to use to qualify my feelings. She’s my baby, she’s my every thing and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS