TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Tuesday 15 January 2013

MY HUSBAND WOULD RATHER MASTURBATE THAN HAVE SEX WITH ME

Dear RDB readers,

This is a life or death situation and I need your advice.

My husband and I have been married for 5years and we have a son. While I was pregnant with our son, my husband refused to have sex with me saying he didn't want to harm the baby even though I assured him the baby would be fine. I managed to make him have sex with me when I was about four months pregnat and not yet showing and after that, we didn't have sex until about a year after that. Even now, we go 4-5 months without having sex. At first, I thought it was because I sleep in a separate bedroom with our son from him, but then, he never makes the move even when we're alone together except I do but it was once the other way around when we first got married and before I became pregnant.


I have seen signs that my husband masturbates, like semen on the rug, but when I confronted him about it, he denied it and he said that the last time he did it was before we got married. But I recently kind of caught him doing it, I saw him in the middle of the night pants down and semen on the floor. I'm not sure he knows I know, if I ask him, he will only lie about it which will hurt me even further, but I feel so sad that he would rather masturbate than have sex with me. I feel so hurt that he doesn't find me sexually attractive anymore. I feel like the sexual attraction between us is dwindling by the day. I must say I am very attractive and still look like I haven't had a child except for very little changes in my boobs which are not as firm as before. Please help me. I need advise form you all. What do I do to rekindle the sexual fire and attraction we once had between us?

-Sad Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS