TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 10 January 2013

HOW DO I ENJOY SEX 'COS I HATE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND



 Dear RDB readers;

 I am 30 years old and I have a problem – I hate sex with my husband.

We have been married for five years and we are blessed with two wonderful children. Everything is fine with our marriage save for the occasional, normal disputes. I think the problem is with me. My husband loves sex and I have been told that it is normal with men and that it is a way husbands show love to their wives. You see, I married as a virgin so, I did not know much about sex. I also grew up from a very strict home where sex is forbidden. To be seen with a man is even a taboo in my house. All the knowledge I had on sex were from books and the internet. I only knew the theory. So, as I was saying, my husband loves sex and I make sure that I don’t deny him sex but I hate having sex because one, it is usually painful, two, because I feel it is not right and three, because I don’t enjoy it.


I don’t feel ready for it and sometimes when I am about to start enjoying it, it is over before it even started. Please help me. What do I do? I don’t know how to tell my husband that sex is a chore for me and more importantly, I want to be able to enjoy it too, as he does. Thank you and may God continue to give you the wisdom to address our issues.

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS