TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Sunday 20 January 2013

DON JAZZY DENIES HAVING A SON

In an interview Don Jazzy granted PUNCH, he was quoted as saying "I’m single because I’ve not found the woman that my spirit agrees with. I was once married in the United Kingdom, but it was short lived. The union produced a son named after me. I don’t want to experience a collapsed marriage again. That is why I am taking my time, working and praying for a soul mate."

But when one of his followers tweeted him on Ywitter saying "I was once married and have a son"-donjazzy, the music producer tweeted back "unless u re the son, this is FALSE."

Was he misquoted by PUNCH? Abi how the talk of son take enter the interview if he didn't say that he has one? *confusedface*

1 comment:

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS