TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JUMIA'S VALENTINE PROMO NOW!

Thursday 27 December 2012

OSAZE MAY FACE DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS FOR TWEETS AGAINST COACH KESHI

A top NFF official told reporters this week that Osaze Odemwingie would not be allowed to go unpunished for the comments he made recently on Twitter against coach Stephen Keshi for being left out of the Super Eagles team for the African Nations cup.  He said the case will be referred to the federation's disciplinary committee to investigate and make recommendations to the executive committee for the next line of action.

See Osaze's tweets and his more recent statement after the cut...

 Read from down up;
 Osaze's recent statement:

“It is clear now that my days with the Super Eagles are over as I expected to be left out of the ANC squad because we have had a few issues before. I played a very good 10 years from 2002 to 2012 but I don't want to be with a coach who doesn’t want me.I still love my country and care about the football but I already wasn't feeling the way I would have liked to feel. Last month I spoke with Keshi because I didn’t play in a few games with the national team and he said my body language didn't show that I wanted to play for the team but body language for the Nigerian coach is that you have to be calling him all the time and greeting him but for me football is an official thing,” Osaze said

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS